Disclaimer: These self-help videos are not intended to be a replacement for psychotherapy. If you have any concerns about your anxiety or would like additional assistance using these techniques please consult with a cognitive behavioural therapist in your community. While most people do make progress with self help programs, the research shows greater benefits can often be obtained in group or one on one therapy. The videos can be used as a supplement to cognitive therapy when you learn and practice the techniques at home and have a therapist help you apply the strategies to your own specific thoughts and concerns.
- Meditation for People with Busy Brains
- What is anxiety?
- Challenging Your Worries
- Accepting Uncertainty and Letting Go
- Problem Solving
- Controlled Breathing and Relaxation video
- Staying on Track
- Verbal Jujutsu: Protect Yourself from Workplace Bullies & Angry and Aggressive People
- Quieting Your Anxious Mind at Night